
I just got my hair darkened and I'm still trying to get used to it. I hated it a couple days ago and now it's just a mild dislike. The other morning when I got out of bed it was all poofy and big on top and Paul said it reminded him of Nancy Mckeon. Mullet girl. Now I just need to work on my backsass.

8 comments:
Hey Jo, I mean Mandi.
We missed you and Paul tonight at the Rasmussen Halloween Extravaganza! (bloggers reunion). I took some pics of your kids in the cemetery, do you want them (the pics) (you already have the kids).
Um... is that Kate from Lost?
It totally looks like Kate, but alas, Nancy Mckeon is probably about 50 now. You're probably too young to enjoy Facts of Life references, huh.
Dadgummit, kids these days.
Is that Kate??? What the ---? Don't you remember - You take the good, you take the bad, you take it all and there you have - the FACTS OF LIFE, THE FACT OF LIFE? It was the best. I got my hair darkened this week too. I like it, but I think it makes me look older - you can see my wrinkly eyes better. ugh. I'm excited to see you.
What the...? Are highlights out now because I'm getting my hair hightlighted this week. I'm so last season.
Ahhh! So many new posts! Things have been so slow, I didn't think I'd miss out on so much.
Dark hair is the coolest.
But highlights are still cool Jen. I'm excited to see yours.
Post a Comment