8.30.2006

Yokes

I know I need to blog about our trip to Chicago, but right now I just don't have the energy. I'll just share a little pilot humor that I enjoyed. When we landed back home in Salt Lake, the pilot said, "All passengers that are going on to Boise, please stay in your seats until we have you all accounted for. This is going to be a quick stop - just enough time to gas up the plane, get a Coke, a big package of Twinkies and a can of Skoal." Isn't that the best joke ever? I enjoyed it.

6 comments:

Loud Boy said...

Were you on Southwest, everytime I'm on a Southwest flight the crew seems to be a bit silly or just stoned. Or both? I can't tell!


(conversation started by Loudboy)

Anonymous said...

Yes it was Southwest! That's funny because when we landed in Chicago, that pilot also told a funny joke, but I can't remember it because I was in BO/gross deodorant hell (not mine) and trying not to barf - more on that later. But the pilots were severely mumbling all the instructions like they didn't give a crap and it was a little disturbing.

Good question!! (Notice the prompt response.)

Loud Boy said...

Thats funny because every flight that I have been on the pilots mumbled the instructions. I think they learn this in flight school.


(notice the even quicker response to your prompt response?)

Jaime said...

Didn't he say "Bada bing Bada boom" at some point? I was next to the BO man two seats aways. You could just smell the remnants of speedo boy. yuck. I didn't get the bad deoderant smell though. Coming home was much betta. whew!

sugarbritches said...

I sat next to a guy once who smelled like garbage, I swear holy crappin garbage. Horrible. He's also the one I have probably mentioned before who had plugged up ears and the flight attendant gave him two cups with wet paper towels heated in the microwave. He put a cup over each ear then while still holding them on his proceeded to open and shut his jaw really wide while making this "NYAH NYAH NYAH" sort of sound. What a turd.

Pam and Rand said...

Wow - Luckily I've never had super stinky or weirdos next to me on a flight - however - one time (the first time I flew) I was airsick and wretching into a barf bag most of the way home. I'll bet the people next to me were overjoyed! The poor flight attendants tried to be supportive as they disposed of the barf bag. You know flying is not all that fun - your space is so restricted. Maybe that is why we don't travel all that much.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com