We swam at the hotel and got up early in the morning to see the hot air balloons at the Ogden Balloon Festival. It was fun. The kids enjoyed it. Then we headed to the brand new children's Treehouse Museum. It was the grand opening so they had a whole bunch of things going on. The crappy thing was that they only let us take a tour of the museum, which has extremely cool stuff that the kids wanted to explore and play with, but that wasn't allowed. So that was a bummer.



We drove around awhile wondering what else to do and got some pictures of some pretty sweet signs, which we were happy about. We finally decided to go to Cherry Hill, which is just as white trash as I remember it. Actually they have a lot of new, cute stuff, but they should have spent less money on the decor and more money on the actual rides. Oh well. It was aahight.
Paul "Doing a Lindy" to the Mad Hatter(If you don't know what that means,
I don't feel like explaining it, never mind)



5 comments:
Fun. I can't imagine having 4 kids and going anywhere with all of them. Having one is annoying enough for me.
I liked your "wonder, awe, gratitude,...bum" picture and the Lindy point people should definitely know about. Didn't Amy do that in an AD episode to Gob? Ha ha. I miss them.
Que mas? Just a funny entry overall and I was happy for a new one so soon.
I loved the wonder, awe, and gratitude labels for the kids. I am sure they were feeling those feelings. Cute kids. Sorry about the Chinese joint. Resturants and hotels just have to be dives when you have kids and it costs so dang much. You've got to be rich or do the dive thing.
I'm glad Heids pointed out the Bum - I missed that- ha ha. The hot air balloons are awesome! The kids will have good memories. They are so cute- you will remember the darling faces forever.
I'm totally clueless on the Lindy - you'll have to tell me later.
Your Ogden pics rule - the church begging for coffee is great and the agent can't be too happy about advertising the sh-- location. Those are great! A+ entertainment.
Lindy was the Army Private that was involved in the scandalous pictures taken at Abu Gherab. I don't know or care how to spell that. Hers was probably the most well-known picture, the one where's she's standing all cockeyed next to naked prisoners with a cig in her mouth and doing that awesome pose.
You guys are awesome to do something on your anniversary every year. Me and Jed are duds.
I missed the "bum" too. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much they look alike.
Post a Comment