4.25.2011

not my best work

It's Teacher Appreciation Week at Cascade Elementary, and all the teachers get their door decorated. For some reason at the beginning of the year, I signed up to do this. I think because April seemed like a looong way away. Mistake.

Anyway, once I got done with it and stepped back to evaluate, I started thanking my lucky stars that this was not for a high school class. I'm pretty sure my poster would be subject to some unfortunate crossing out of words to make a whole new and more interesting sentence.  Whoopsie.


7 comments:

Linz said...

haha! I think it looks great! Although, you are right about the high school thing... lol!!

Joel's Other Sister said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (**deep breath**) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Boy Mom said...

I'm sure Mr. Olsen would appreciate the humor of the new sentence.

rachel said...

LOL, I can't stop laughing

Larry and Cindy said...

Well, I think it is very cute...Great Job. I see what you mean about if it were for high school. HS Kids can always find a way to distort what is meant tee hee!!! Love Ya, Cindy

sinika said...

Dear Mandoo-

I miss your posts.

-Sinika

mandi said...

Thank you Sinika. You are a dear. I think I will start again soon.

-Mandoo

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com