I'm so excited about the new "Ombré" hair trend, which is basically just letting your dark roots grow out a ton. Consider me on board! I've been rocking this trend for YEARS. Stop copying me, Drew Barrymore.
I just remembered, I had a weird crush on Drew Barrymore for a couple minutes back when she did that Cinderella movie. Then I realized that weird lisp thing is for real...and it was over between us.
We should go get our "Ombré" touched up. Done and done!
7 comments:
Oh, good. May laziness always be in fashion!! ;)
grown out roots, check.. now I am waiting for big baggy flannel shirts and torn jeans to come back and I will be in heaven
HA! So funny. You are so trendy, Mandi ... ;)
I love it too! But I swear if I let my roots grow out, it wouldn't be as cute. You need to show us how you do it.
Now what I'm waiting for is the Bea Arthur trend of gray hair being in style. Then I'd be a hit.
I just remembered, I had a weird crush on Drew Barrymore for a couple minutes back when she did that Cinderella movie. Then I realized that weird lisp thing is for real...and it was over between us.
We should go get our "Ombré" touched up. Done and done!
Lindsay V -
I don't think I mentioned anything about it being cute.....
Post a Comment