HAHA! Lights come from "I don't know, the store?" That cracked me up. My kids get the same answers from me for everything. "I DON'T KNOW!" Sometimes I just don't have the energy to think of answers - that's all.
I love the clever games he comes up with. Super cute. I like how the rules change too. I was expecting a little more indepth answer about light with references to truth, sun's light and God's light - but I guess the 5 year old answer is store. That cracked me up.
7 comments:
HAHA! Lights come from "I don't know, the store?" That cracked me up. My kids get the same answers from me for everything. "I DON'T KNOW!" Sometimes I just don't have the energy to think of answers - that's all.
hahaha! That was cute! I loved your responce "something to look into..." So funny!
You two are so cute together.
I love the clever games he comes up with. Super cute. I like how the rules change too. I was expecting a little more indepth answer about light with references to truth, sun's light and God's light - but I guess the 5 year old answer is store. That cracked me up.
I get my light from the ceiling, usually.
He is the cutest!! Love the ingenious pillow idea. Smart!
He is a cutie! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment