Who looks strikingly similar to his actual bride Tiffanie:
Don't you think? Let's try that again. Unknown woman:
Tiffanie:
The resemblance is uncanny! I can see how someone might get confused. I'm sure this unknown woman is a lovely person, but her photos have fallen into the hands of some hardcore photo recreation enthusiasts, and we cannot stand to leave her unrecreated. May I present:
For the Love of All That is Good and Holy, Put the Shrug Back On!!!

*Note: The dress that we used to recreate this photo is an actual flower girl dress from Tiffanie's wedding. Coincidence.........or FATE???


17 comments:
I've wondered for so long and now I'm kicking myself. Paul should have been made a bridesmaid at the wedding.
I'll be the first to comment on just how disturbing all this really is, didn't you know Paul cried to me for weeks for not being in the line???
HAhahahah...That poor girl. Why the red/sleeveless???
Paul- you're hot.
This gave me several moments of pleasure throughout my day. What is the secret behind Isabel's dress? That is awesome!
Oh Mandi! You and Paul make me laugh so hard! Paul's arm is about half the size of our mystery woman. A wonderful recreation!
Mandy, I wish I could share this blog with everyone. It is the funniest ever. I cannot stop laughing.
I mean...Mandi with and I!
I feel the same way Christine! Everyone needs to have this hilarity in their lives. That poor, poor girl.
You guys are so funny.
I think to be more realistic, Paul should have stuffed the front of his dress. But the hair, is dead on!
i agree with jamie and this is to funny im laughing hard
I just laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants. Nice job.
Sorry about not being in the line.
Oh my holy! that is so funny I can't stop laughing!! Seriously? In the middle of her photos is this round bride? too funny!! Advice to the horizontally gifted - cover your arms/bat wings. sleeveless is NOT flattering on the fluffy, just ask me. SAD!
THANK YOU for that! Excellent.
OK I am women enough to say that I pee'd after seeing these. It's sssooo like I am looking at triplets.....................
This made my night... I had tears flowing.
Well I am seriously going to look at your blog everyday. I haven't laughted so hard in such a long time and it is so good for my mental well being!!! You and Paul make me "HAPPY" Keep up the good work and I will try to do better on my blog, as a matter of fact we have hired (our)Tiffany to do our blogging for us with no pay...she is doing a great job. I don't know why I never get it done but it is going better with Tiff's diligence
Love Ya Brownings!!!LYA&F,CBT
Post a Comment