4.04.2008

I'm posting this in case Jaime thought I was lying. Without consulting each other, we made the same meatloaf cupcakes for our kids on April Fool's day, which proves that we are adorable as far as mothers go.



I also made the "Chicken Not-Pies" which is vanilla pudding with chunks of bananas to look like potatoes, and candy shaped like vegetables. Cuh-ute! It turned out better than I expected.

In another attempt to make us seem like good parents, Paul is standing in line for Stadium of Fire tickets today at the Marriott Center. It's only MILEY CYRUS that's performing. Our kids will absolutely flip. And they better be dang excited, at $45 a ticket. They're going to go really fast and it's totally stressing me out. I really hope we get them!!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Ok - now I believe that you are as amazing as I am. I am very impressed with the Chicken Not-Pies! I saw those and quickly decided not to do it because it seemed like a pain in the arse.

Your kids are cuties.

tiffany said...

cute idea for april fools food and i hope you get the tickets to miley cyrus our madi had tons of fun when her and lenny went

Christine said...

Mandi, you are such a cute mom. Hey, I can't believe how popular this Cyrus girl is. It's insane.

sugarbritches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sugarbritches said...

Those were the cutest ideas! I never thought of doing fun stuff like that. All I did was text Hillary while she was on her way to byu to tell her that her coach had scheduled her to speak to the byu pre-law class and invited the young democrats/republicans to come and that she had 1 hour and a 1/2 to prepare and to wear a nice suit. I told it was for her platform. Then I sat back and ignored her frantic hysterical phone calls and texts coming completely unglued since she's really shy that way. joyous fun. what a mean mom. tom called and said, that was really mean that prank you pulled on hillary, she was really upset. yeah, but as long as I was amused it was all worth while. yeah. now she'll have april fools nightmares and your kids will have happy memories. oh well.

Linz said...

That's so cute!!! Love the not-pies! Good luck with the concert tickets!!

Pam and Rand said...

You and Jaime are adorable! (you must take after your parents)

Michelle said...

TOTALLY qualifies you both as A-DORABLE!!!! Those not pies are amazing - I looked at the picture for like 10 minutes - and still cannot distinguish. Wow!

Did you ever end up getting to the front of the line? You guys are awesome. What super lucky kids you have.

Thanks again for thinking of us. I'm excited to be able to get together a little bit this Summer.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com