1.24.2008

Alex, Isabel and Maddie made an awesome snow igloo a couple of weeks ago, that is still standing to this day. They can work together?? Who knew.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crapola, that's huge!

Jaime said...

That is awesome. How long did that take them? All my kids do together is fight and watch tv.

Christine said...

Mandi, I love your background. How did you do it? What cute kids!

Christine said...

Mandi, I love your background. How did you do it? What cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I found this website called suckmylolly.com. I know, weird name, but she has the cutest designs! You just upload the blog template - the xml ones are the easiest.

Pam and Rand said...

That is so fun! Cute kids!

Michelle said...

That's amazing! I'm not sure my kids could do that with MY help! :) Great job guys. Way cool.

tiffany said...

that is awsome

Linz said...

Sweet!!

Pat and Brent said...

With all the snow they should be able to keep that going for quite a while. That is very impressive - good job kids!

Pam and Rand said...

That is an awesome igloo! I've made a few in my time and that one is better than anything I've ever made! The genes are being refined as they are passed down!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com