Definitely a classic.
I had that as the background on our old computer for about 2 and a half years. Never got old.
You gotta love Paul - he's great.
which one is the gay one?
Is there only one gay one?
k- now I'm sick of it.
Yah, I'm getting a little sick of it now.
Jaime, you have a lot of room to talk. Why don't you tell the story about your neighbor and her song? That's hilarious!
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
8 comments:
Definitely a classic.
I had that as the background on our old computer for about 2 and a half years. Never got old.
You gotta love Paul - he's great.
which one is the gay one?
Is there only one gay one?
k- now I'm sick of it.
Yah, I'm getting a little sick of it now.
Jaime, you have a lot of room to talk. Why don't you tell the story about your neighbor and her song? That's hilarious!
Post a Comment