10.10.2006

Steve Irwin stingray video - Extreme

Yes I'm a morbid person and I googled Steve Irwin's death video, but I was intrigued. I was scared to see it and I was watching it in the dark by myself, so it totally freaked me out. I understand if you don't want to see it, but my curiosity got the best of me. Come on, you know you want to.


www.FilmStack.com - The Video Blog

6 comments:

Jaime said...

That was mean - you know how much the ring freaked me out! I do feel morbid wanting to see Steve Irwin get murdered by a sting ray-way sad.

Loud Boy said...

hahahahahaha, I sent this out last week to some of the people I work with. I'm still laughing!!!!!!! (they're not, but I am)hahahahaha
Morbid Mandi, you crack me up!!!!

heidi said...

I hate that freaky girl.

Jeni said...

Totally rude! I wasn't going to watch it but then I read the comments people wrote and was confused and got curious. At least I'm not sitting alone in the dark.

Pam and Rand said...

So I'm really disappointed! I was looking forward to the real deal.

DadRand said...

That was awesome! We totally deserved it for being morbid curiosity seekers. I hope you didn't look that bad for the visiting teachers.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com